ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021: SendKeys32 by KodeZwerg

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
Short description for Contro as example "how-to"

1. Run SendKeys32.exe
2. select target via listed window captions
3. as a control you can look handle/pid/classname/filename
4. Execute ShortCuts Editor: check "activate CONTROL key"
5. Execute ShortCuts Editor: select "VK_Z" under "Key" segment
6. Execute ShortCuts Editor: set # of repeats
7. Execute ShortCuts Editor: press "Send ShortCut"

This would be a possible way to send x times CONTROL+Z to target.
For redo just also check "activate SHIFT key"

Enjoy.
-KodeZwerg (September 14, 2020, 03:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
select a target
if target is not listed, play with target filter tab.
2. modify "Execute ShortCuts" to your needs.
3. setup # of loops
4. press "Send ShortCut" to begin action
5. you can optional visit "HotKey" tab.
to reduce possible errors I have limited the vk for hotkey
0-1, a-z, f1-f24 are possible key combo's.
full set can be optional activated.

Sure is easy.
Can you put an example ?

KodeZwerg sure is easy for a programmer, but I think you may have in count difficult users like me.

Edited : for new users may be not clear the codes. I have doubts with these windows. I don't really understand what is all about.

In the last window setup vk_custom what is the value ? In other field is a true field with the X option, but this...

KodeZwerg:
@contro

while I began to code the "to one key command" limited version, you and other wanted a full configurable version.
my application is based on windows api methods and their common constant names for everything.

VK_  = Virtual Key followed by identifier, like VK_A = "a" or VK_1 = "1"
since those are limited, I extended it with a VK_CUSTOM identifier.
on configuration tab there you can set the VK_CUSTOM value by entering the empty field and press a typeable key.
a typeable key is a key that when it is pressed it show a character, like "a" or "1" but not "F01" or "Home" etc.

Easy example how to use this application:
1. Run "SendKeys32.exe"
2. press "HotKey" and set it up, examplary "check ALT" and select "VK_1" from dropdown box and press "Apply"
    activate "Send to focused window" on that page.
3. press "Send Key" tab and within Send ShortCut Editor check "Activate SHIFT" and select "VK_A"

when you now press "ALT+1", whatever window got focus will receive an "A" letter.

if you do not know whats happening on "Filter" Tab, either ignore it or google "WM_Identifier" to learn what is what.
in most cases and a bit fantasy you can guess what is what. WM_VISIBLE might have something to do with visibility state of a window and so on...

Contro:
@contro

while I began to code the "to one key command" limited version, you and other wanted a full configurable version.
my application is based on windows api methods and their common constant names for everything.

VK_  = Virtual Key followed by identifier, like VK_A = "a" or VK_1 = "1"
since those are limited, I extended it with a VK_CUSTOM identifier.
on configuration tab there you can set the VK_CUSTOM value by entering the empty field and press a typeable key.
a typeable key is a key that when it is pressed it show a character, like "a" or "1" but not "F01" or "Home" etc.

Easy example how to use this application:
1. Run "SendKeys32.exe"
2. press "HotKey" and set it up, examplary "check ALT" and select "VK_1" from dropdown box and press "Apply"
    activate "Send to focused window" on that page.
3. press "Send Key" tab and within Send ShortCut Editor check "Activate SHIFT" and select "VK_A"

when you now press "ALT+1", whatever window got focus will receive an "A" letter.

if you do not know whats happening on "Filter" Tab, either ignore it or google "WM_Identifier" to learn what is what.
in most cases and a bit fantasy you can guess what is what. WM_VISIBLE might have something to do with visibility state of a window and so on...

-KodeZwerg (September 21, 2020, 01:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wonderful indeed !!!!!

Recently i have a broken tooth and have to wait. But I will comment !!!!

Best Regards
 :-* :P

KodeZwerg:
Recently i have a broken tooth and have to wait.-Contro (September 21, 2020, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I do work on my Keyboard by using fingers not teeth... sorry to hear that, anyway, good luck @dentist!

Contro:
Recently i have a broken tooth and have to wait.-Contro (September 21, 2020, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I do work on my Keyboard by using fingers not teeth... sorry to hear that, anyway, good luck @dentist!
-KodeZwerg (September 22, 2020, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
:-* :P

Exodoncia today.

Tooth extraction today
I don't took anything for the pain, so I have to wait.
 :tellme: :-* :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version