ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ideas for "Knowledge Snacks" Marathon

(1/2) > >>

DmitriPopov:
Hello, Everybody!

A while ago I started a Reddit community dedicated to educational GIFs that implement the idea of microlearning or "knowledge snacks" - bite-sized pieces of educational conent that is easy to digest, post and share everywhere. However, did not have time to properly promote it at the moment.

Now I have an idea of "99 knowledge nuggets" marathon, during which I will create 99 educational GIFs on my own to provide some initial content for the community.

I am researching ideas, but the area is too vague... So I decided to ask for your help to identify 99 educational micro-content ideas that are interesting to a common curious person and could be fit in up to 5 slides. I think it should cover different areas of knowledge - not only math/physics, but also history, art, music and popular culture. I'd greatly appreciate your ideas! Thank you in advance.

Deozaan:
Something that probably has the potential to be very popular to share on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest would be GIFs of various DIY crafts or recipes that only need 3-5 materials/ingredients. A couple possible examples might be "how to make your own spice rack with baby food jars," or "quick and easy microwave brownies" (or other dessert).

DmitriPopov:
A couple possible examples might be "how to make your own spice rack with baby food jars," or "quick and easy microwave brownies" (or other dessert).
-Deozaan (September 12, 2020, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the idea, I will research into the recipes area too!

KodeZwerg:
search google for "Daily hacks" or "Life hacks". In the end you have a minimalistic video that shows something cool or dumb :-)

tobi.codes:
Education in politics and environmental education are very popular on social networks.
Maybe you can find some fun facts about these topics. This way it gets shared more often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version