ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

CreateShortCutsIn from ewemoa

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
I only want CreateShortCutsIn working under windows 10 !!!!!!
-Contro (September 03, 2020, 05:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
i took a look on
this message images

is the point, you want to have a context menu entry with variable destination where a shortcut will be created?
if so, my question was meant somehow like this: is that a request for a new application?
i would startover from scratch and it would end in something like this:
application.exe runs without parameters = setup screen where you can enable/disable context menu.
application.exe with parameters = create shortcuts (started by context menu, not manual)

-KodeZwerg (September 04, 2020, 02:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not really.
I use key combinations better like control+shift+s to send the selected folders and files to the desktop as shortcuts

If you want at the present moment I almost use only this option sending to the desktop with control+shift+s .

I can select with shift key and control key a group of files and folders to be sent the shortcut to the desktop. Then apply the key combination : control+shift+s

:-* :P

KodeZwerg:
No hard feelings but as more you write as less I understand, I am really sorry.

I hope skwire (or inventor of that particular app) is able to help you.
If it should end up to create a complete new application, what I could do I wrote.
Next week i may upload that project of mine into Nany 2021 section... lets see   :tellme:

Contro:

If it should end up to create a complete new application, what I could do I wrote.
Next week i may upload that project of mine into Nany 2021 section... lets see   :tellme:
-KodeZwerg (September 04, 2020, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'll do of course.
Best Regards

Contro:
Well I continue trying in the ahk forums and autoit forums.
I will revise the initial post too to see is some utility is useful at the present moment.

Contro:

-KodeZwerg (September 04, 2020, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
May be you can help me in a little aspect : %USERPROFILE%

I have change the desktop location from c: to p:

CreateShortCutsIn from ewemoa

Perhaps you can help me to modify the configuration file above...
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version