ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Getting Organized Experiment of 2006

GOE - GETTING ORGANIZED EXPERIMENT - DAY 1 ASSIGNMENT

<< < (10/10)

jgpaiva:
Ok... Here I am reporting back on this one.
Only now i was able to get this first assignment done, but i'm glad i did it!
For those wondering if they should or shouldn't take some time to organize their workspace, i definitelly recomend: YES, do it asap!

I've removed everything i had on my main desk. Now, only my computer and work papers remain.
I also did something similar with my second desk (where i couldn't put anything anymore because it was cluttered with trash). It's definitelly a good feeling to be able to look around and see some empty space.

While i was on cleaning mood, i also cleaned the wall behind my computer, which was full of marks. I think this was important because now i don't have anything to distract me while i work.

This was definitelly a productive day!  :Thmbsup:

Terflip:
 :) Well I know this all started some time ago and I'm not even sure this is really still going, but I'm in.

O.K. Desk looks cluttered really bad, so lots of work here!  As far as the other listed items, Good to go!!!

Darwin:
Hi Terflip - the latest GOE was in 2007. Mouser is looking for interest in a new one: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=15081.msg152699#msg152699

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version