ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg

<< < (9/16) > >>

KodeZwerg:
An odd bug just showed up...-kunkel321 (September 08, 2020, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Since i can not reconstruct your hardware setup, still searching to "blind-fix" it, I might have found a possible victim.
Is your Windows configured for "One-Click" actions? iE: one left click on icon results in windows open/run icons target.
Or that might be another bug that could occur :-\

kunkel321:
Is your Windows configured for "One-Click" actions? -KodeZwerg (September 10, 2020, 08:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, it's normal  double-click.  On Windows taskbar or Start Menu, then yes, one click.   For items on Desktop, or items in File Manager though, it is double click. 

KodeZwerg:
Good day kunkel321, may I ask if you could check if ScreenShotCapture has the same "bug"?
If not, I will dig deeper. For now I did not find any good fix yet.

kunkel321:
Good day kunkel321, may I ask if you could check if ScreenShotCapture has the same "bug"?
If not, I will dig deeper. For now I did not find any good fix yet.
-KodeZwerg (September 15, 2020, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately it still has the bug.  Notice the new gif.  First half of gif is with the top of my screens aligned and all is well.  Last half is with bottoms aligned and the bug happens.   This time I also tried dragging the rectangle from top-to-bottom, and the bug is even weirder!  Check it out. 

Would it be possible to put a version number in the INI file?  Like:

--- Code: Text ---[Options];RaptureReplica version 9-15-2020AutoSave=1OpacityGrab=100OpacityImage=255InvertColors=0

KodeZwerg:
Yesterday mouser gave me a clue how he do it within his mighty ScreenshotCapture.
What to say, he does mostly do same things internal like I do = same/similar "bug".

I should be able to upload modified version with more options on this friday.

Planned are 2 different winapi rectangle styles in hope that it help.
Ini will be complete revised.
In program folder there will be just 2 options, in %APPDATA% the rest.

2 options are:
AutoSave=1  // to activate save feature, 0 off, 1 on
AutoLoad=1  // to activate load ini from %APPDATA%, default 1 on

That control how my app work internal.

For friday release, program folders Ini also has:
RecStyle=0  // style 0 or 1, maby i find more ways.... lets see

Yes, I can include version numbering inside Ini file if it helps, but more in that way (example):
Version=0.1.2.3
Ofc the app gets a version number too :-)

And huge thanks for that scary Gif!!! I am ashamed how my app work under that condition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version