ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg

<< < (2/16) > >>

KodeZwerg:
This looks very good, must try :up:
-tomos (August 25, 2020, 03:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Better take namefixed version that comes tomorrow, my app does not "rape" anything at all, excuse me for that name conflict.

Thank you KodeZwerg, great job  :Thmbsup:

Pressing Space to control the opacity is pretty cool.
-chashnniel (August 25, 2020, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nice to hear and that was my way how to implement opacity without using any menu or such. great that you like it so far.

A small request:
Add ESC to quit after you start to grad the selected region. Because sometimes you may found you are not stayed in the target window. Even thought I can cancel it by simply right/left click on the screen, but there will be a blank item on your clipboard and taskbar.
-chashnniel (August 25, 2020, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ahh sorry, me left the clipboard part inside, that was just meant for my personal testing purposes, will be eliminated tomorrow. (it was done in about 2 hours from scratch)
The second part I did not understand "blank item on taskbar", can you please show me what you mean? Thanks.
I will add for tomorrow a new feature, when you press Escape (on gray faded screen) my app simply terminate, correct?

Another feature planned for tomorrow:
when you grabbed something, do right click on image = grab again something without need to use hotkey.

chashnniel:
The second part I did not understand "blank item on taskbar", can you please show me what you mean? Thanks.
--- End quote ---

when you press Escape (on gray faded screen) my app simply terminate, correct?
--- End quote ---
Absolutely right.  ;)

KodeZwerg:
Blank Taskbar problem:
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it looks to me like you've marked something very small. (something tiny black/dark)
Can you please explain the steps to reproduce this behavior for me? Thanks.

chashnniel:
N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg

As you said,  when you press Escape (on gray faded screen) my app simply terminate
Then this bug will be fixed.

KodeZwerg:
Thanks for that animation to show me my apps behavior!

Then this bug will be fixed.
-chashnniel (August 25, 2020, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not exactly, the above Escape-Key feature would be:
Screen is gray, without having something selected yet, Escape key = terminate.
Since after you have something selected my app Window popup, equal how small, just press Escape = Window plus Taskbar Entry quit.

What I interprete from your animation is:
you start my app, doing a tiny grab, my app just use it but since it is that small, you do not see my app window correctly.
you need some "minimal-dimension" limiter thing, like 50x50 pixel or such.

my suggestion for a fix would be:
my app Window get a fixed minimal height/width
or startover in grabbing mode,
how's that, would you like one of those?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version