ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg

<< < (13/16) > >>

KodeZwerg:
Hopefully Chrome won't keep blocking this version :- /
-kunkel321 (March 31, 2021, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
I am really pissed off what your browser does. Please excuse me for this situation!
No problems with Opera browser (virus check enabled) and active Kaspersky AntiVirus.

But I do fully admit that this
is my bad!! Compressing executable was not best idea I had

kunkel321:
Actually I just tried it again and Chrome did not block it.  My antivirus did though.  Windows Defender I think.  I'm not an admin of my machine, so I can't 'whitelist' it, unfortunately. 

KodeZwerg:
Actually I just tried it again and Chrome did not block it.  My antivirus did though.  Windows Defender I think.  I'm not an admin of my machine, so I can't 'whitelist' it, unfortunately.-kunkel321 (March 31, 2021, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Post #1 contain now a uncompressed version. VirusTotal say: Nothing on any Engine found. I hope this will be working until I publish new version with above things fixed.

kunkel321:
Post #1 contain now a uncompressed version. VirusTotal say: Nothing on any Engine found. I hope this will be working until I publish new version with above things fixed.
-KodeZwerg (March 31, 2021, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes this version is working -- Thanks for the update!

kunkel321:
A year since my last post on this thread and I still use RaptureReplica on a regular basis.  I wanted to share a tip that I recently learned regarding scaling.  Lot's off apps can have problems if Windows is set to scale fonts at 125% (or anything other than 100%).    This can sometimes be fixed by locating the executable (in this case RaptureReplica.exe) and changing the properties.  (see also image).  Right-click the exe, choose Properties at the bottom of the context menu, then go to the Compatibility tab, then click "Change high DPI settings" then checkmark to Override and let the app be in charge of the scaling. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version