ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg

<< < (7/16) > >>

Contro:
Ejem
Achtung ! Achtung !
Be careful of Deozaan, tomos, chasnniel, Kunkel321, wraith808 because they are in DC for years and are very clever folks.
I suggest to take care of the simple user , the stupid user that lose everything.
Figure that I have been in DC for years loving the software and need to understand completely at the first sight.
 :-[ ;D

Of course it's my fault. But may be someone else in our world !!!!!
 :-* :P

kunkel321:
I was going to suggest auto-saving opacity, but I see that it is already planned.   :Thmbsup:
-kunkel321 (August 31, 2020, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
It is already implemented in latest download  :D
-KodeZwerg (September 02, 2020, 05:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't think this is working.   Maybe I'm doing it wrong?  I have changed autosave=0 to autosave=1 in the ini file.  Still it does not save to opacity.  I am using Win 10. 

Regarding the name, I think that "RaptureReplica" is a good name for it.  The common religious view of the rapture is that God will pick out his select few people and raise them up into the sky to be with him yadda yadda.    With your software, the user is selecting a portion of the screen to raise up and be on top of the other windows....   It's a good analogy.    "CaptureRapture" would've also been a good name. 

EDIT:  It might be good to put a date/time stamp or version number in the Manual.txt or maybe the .ini file as a ;comment.  Otherwise the old and new versions look identical to us users.  :)

kunkel321:
[ Invalid Attachment ] i don't get it. What is this for ?
I have obtained a little window as showed. What can I do with that ?
 :-\
-Contro (September 05, 2020, 03:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
It is for times that you need to have information from one window visible, while you work in another window.  Perhaps there is a small table of numbers that you must enter into an Excel spreadsheet.  The table of numbers is in an email.  You cannot copy-n-paste because Excel messes up the formatting.  You must manually type the numbers in.  There are too many to remember, so you must view the table as you are typing into Excel.  If you have a computer with two monitors, put Excel in one monitor and put your email in the other monitor.   If you only have one single monitor though, it is hard to have both things visible at once.  RaptureReplica will allow you to open the email, copy the image of the table, then minimize your email program and open Excel.  You will be able to work in Excel, but will the image of the data table will be visible on top of it.  This is only one example. 

Contro:
[ Invalid Attachment ] i don't get it. What is this for ?
I have obtained a little window as showed. What can I do with that ?
 :-\
-Contro (September 05, 2020, 03:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
It is for times that you need to have information from one window visible, while you work in another window.  Perhaps there is a small table of numbers that you must enter into an Excel spreadsheet.  The table of numbers is in an email.  You cannot copy-n-paste because Excel messes up the formatting.  You must manually type the numbers in.  There are too many to remember, so you must view the table as you are typing into Excel.  If you have a computer with two monitors, put Excel in one monitor and put your email in the other monitor.   If you only have one single monitor though, it is hard to have both things visible at once.  RaptureReplica will allow you to open the email, copy the image of the table, then minimize your email program and open Excel.  You will be able to work in Excel, but will the image of the data table will be visible on top of it.  This is only one example. 
-kunkel321 (September 05, 2020, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
I am the fool with the desktop with 6 monitors.
But I have understand and is useful.

I am using too Abbyy Screenshot reader as freeware for capture screens with text in the image and OCR.

But the case of a calc or an excel, even in the case of my six monitors , I think is useful RaptureReplica.

:-* :P

Note : I don't see now how i download a registered free version, but I did....

:P

KodeZwerg:
I don't think this is working.   Maybe I'm doing it wrong?  I have changed autosave=0 to autosave=1 in the ini file.  Still it does not save to opacity.  I am using Win 10. 
-kunkel321 (September 05, 2020, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you followed my, okay i admit it is strange to read, short manual, all would be fine.

More detailed explaination to let AutoSave=1 work like it should be:
1. put the .exe and the .ini  not in a windows protected folder
   on my system i have a "Tools" partition where windows aint the boss.
   example: F:\Tools\RaptureReplica
2. edit and save the .ini with AutoSave=1
3. run the .exe = all will be fine

if running from/within windows protected folders (like c:\programs\), my .exe need administrator rights be able to write.

if it is to hard to handle to have autosave enabled, i can rewrite the .ini part to save in %appdata% folder, just ask for.
(currently my application has no uninstaller, thats why i do not use %appdata% for now)

Version numbering i will integrate with next release, currently are just 3 public builds made so far.
2 x beta, 1 x final (the current build)

Thank you kunkel321 to explain Contro for what this application is made for.
@Contro, as written in Post #1 i will never add "save image" capability, even if its just a few lines of code, that would violate with screenshotcaptor from mouser.
@Contro some text from you my translator simply just answered with "?", if i missed an important line, please repeat, no offense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version