ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Kills Off Play Music In Favor of YouTube Music

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
I don't have any problems with it- I was saying that it moved my uploaded music over to my youtube music account without problem.  There was a period when they first release Youtube music where you couldn't upload music and you couldn't transfer playlists.  That's not the case now.

My only current problem is the one that I stated, i.e. it conflates your youtube and music accounts.

Deozaan:
I don't have any problems with it
-wraith808 (August 15, 2020, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant the move from Google Play Music over to YouTube Music solved those problems, not that YouTube Music had those problems but now they have been resolved. :Thmbsup:

app103:
My biggest problem with Youtube Music is that you'd think with all the data Google has on me already, they'd be able to recommend music that I might actually like. But no, they can't. Their "Endless Personalized Music" is chock full of pop & rap, and the occasional classic rock track. That's 2 genres I don't listen to, plus 1 that I only occasionally listen to, when I am in the right mood for it.

And they keep shoving country music at my husband. He hates country music. His tastes are what I call "classic rock party music." The kind of stuff that gets everybody singing along. (think George Thorogood)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version