ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021: Elevation CheckUp by KodeZwerg

<< < (3/4) > >>

KodeZwerg:
I have installed AutoHotKey.
-Contro (September 11, 2020, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
AHK is not a programming language as far as i know, so no to "May be enough ?".
Assembler, Delphi, C, C++, C# etc etc etc, those are programming languages.
To have a beginning you may download and install Microsoft Windows 10 SDK and Microsoft Visual Code as IDE.
Anyway, help of how to call dll functions I can only give if you install free Delphi Community Edition (or higher).

Ath:
AHK is not a programming language as far as i know
-KodeZwerg (September 14, 2020, 02:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
A beg to differ on that opinion, as long as we dare to call Javascript a programming language instead of a script language, then an actually compilable language like AHK, or Autoit for that matter, deserves the name programming language.

KodeZwerg:
The ultimate automation scripting language for Windows.
--- End quote ---
say's the webportal   8)
Ofc you can call it however you like, my opinion this is carved in stone and readable up there :P
This should not be meant in a derogatory or appreciative way.

To out myself: I call no script language a programming language. Shame on me, I can live with it ;)

KodeZwerg:
--- End quote ---
actually compilable language like AHK, or Autoit for that matter, deserves the name programming language.
-Ath (September 14, 2020, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Okay, if AHK is able to create a single executable file that has script included, i call it a programming language aswell, even if my mind say "no"  :Thmbsup:
Like Trainer Generator (CheatEngine) that comes with LUA script support.

Everything that requires a interpreter (javascript perl php etc...) = no programming language, we have a deal?

wraith808:
--- End quote ---
actually compilable language like AHK, or Autoit for that matter, deserves the name programming language.
-Ath (September 14, 2020, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Okay, if AHK is able to create a single executable file that has script included, i call it a programming language aswell, even if my mind say "no"  :Thmbsup:
Like Trainer Generator (CheatEngine) that comes with LUA script support.

Everything that requires a interpreter (javascript perl php etc...) = no programming language, we have a deal?
-KodeZwerg (September 14, 2020, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Personally, I look on it as an artificial (and needless) separation.  You use Delphi which is many levels removed from the machine.  An interpreter for a scripting language is just another level in my opinion, akin to a compiler, just real time.  You can use compiled languages in the same fashion, i.e. interpreted either by an engine or the browser itself at run-time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version