ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Testing new DC discord chat server

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
Hey folks -- there is absolutely no reason to be snipping at each other about this, please stop.

The chat channel is a tiny ancillary part of donationcoder that most people have no need for -- it's not important.  It's just a place for those that want to hang out.. There's no solution that is equally convenient for everyone.

4wd:
Did nobody ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say then you shouldn't say anything?-Stephen66515 (August 17, 2020, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Then again, silence implies agreement ...

What a dilemma ;)

wraith808:
Did nobody ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say then you shouldn't say anything?-Stephen66515 (August 17, 2020, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Then again, silence implies agreement ...

What a dilemma ;)
-4wd (August 18, 2020, 10:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D :Thmbsup: Onward!

KynloStephen66515:
Meh, I love Discord and I love that I can chat to DC peeps on it now, so I'm happy haha

KynloStephen66515:
We now have our own RSS feed bot and custom DC Bot with fun games and useful features such as DC Software listings and other goodies!

If you're on the server and have any feature requests for CodyBot, please lemme know either via PM on the forum, or DM on Discord!

-Stephen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version