ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Difficulty with latest version of ScreenshotCaptor opening

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
I also notice that it wants to open best and fastest from the little hidden icon box in the right end of the taskbar.  Pinning it to the taskbar and using that as a way to open it and even using the shortcut on the desktop is way slower for some reason.
-Holisticmdwf (August 12, 2020, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, not to spoil your discovery, but that is the way it was designed to work. Either by activating a capture mode from the tray icon, or by hitting a configured hotkey and start capturing... :-[
-Ath (August 13, 2020, 03:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, it's designed to run all the time, and then you have the choices of using shortcuts or the context menu of the tray icon, or the capture bar to take a screenshot. I always set it to start with windows.

Holisticmdwf:
ok.  that makes sense.  thanks  I hadn't wanted to do that to save RAM but I am about to double my RAM from 16 to 32 so that should take care of that. 

Ath:
...I hadn't wanted to do that to save RAM but I am about to double my RAM from 16 to 32 so that should take care of that. 
-Holisticmdwf (August 13, 2020, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
If you are going from 16 MB to 32 MB that would make sense, but having anything from 4 GB and up in your PC, as any PC younger than 10 years would most likely have, then having ScreenshotCaptor resident shouldn't make any difference in day to day use.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version