ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Cannot move or delete clips

(1/3) > >>

Subsim:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ZFReonCuI&feature=youtu.be

Seems like I either had this problem before and fixed it, or I just learned to live with it. ANy ideas? Thanks!

kunkel321:
I find that things sometimes get locked if they're nor "Running As Administrator."  Maybe try that?

Subsim:
Ok, closed the program, then r-click and Run as Administrator. No, that didn't work.

Subsim:
Does everyone else have the ability to delete clips? I've tried deleting clips with no contents and clips with contents, nothing happens....

I'm wondering, is there a way to install a 2nd copy of CHS? Maybe to test it out?

Or should I backup the db, uninstall, and reinstall the latest version. I believe I have paid for this twice, which is not a problem, I just want it to delete, would make life simpler for me than recycling clips :)

tomos:
I'm wondering, is there a way to install a 2nd copy of CHS? Maybe to test it out?
-Subsim (August 02, 2020, 09:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
There are portable and install versions available. Probably best to make sure they not both running at the same time. It's possible they both will use the same default folder for clips (you can choose folder in settings if you want to change)

I can check later re deleting clips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version