ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to automate Windows with a fast & easy (minimal programming) solution?

(1/3) > >>

m9833:
Can the users of this forum suggest a minimal programming Windows automation solution, which will allow one to perform multiple file opening, clicking, and saving functions.

E.g.: Periodically open CCleaner -> Click Tools - Click "Save to a text file" -> go to a particular folder (create, if non - existent) -> Save as CCleaner Installed App on <computer name> - <current date & time ->.txt.

Thank you for your suggestions.

HAutomating Windows - Fast, easy to use, minimal programming required - solution

flamerz:
Winautomation is the best for me.

m9833:
Thank you for suggesting Winautomation, flamerz. I will download a trial version and give it a spin. Does anyone have any experience with less costly and similar alternatives to Winautomation?

ferretau:
A less costly solution that I would have suggested is AutoIt: https://www.autoitscript.com/site/, however it is not a graphical tool rather a scripting language designed for automation of the windows GUI. 

Shades:
PTFB?

(Push The Freaking Button)

I have used a free version of that in the past. And it worked adequately back then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version