ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Error EX4 for db file AND Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hilario:
I am also getting the same error.
I have been using this soft happily during many years and sudently I get this error message

--- ---Error EX4 for db file
D:\Users\UserName\Documents\DonationsCoder\Clipboard Help + Spell\Database/clipboardHelpAndSpell : DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header information corrupt in the table 'ClipTable'
Before reading this blog
I check if it was a problem with the antivirus and disabled it but no luck
I check if for any reason I had to run it with a previous version of Windows and try compatibility option but no luck
At the end I uninstalled the product and deleted all the directories related with the product.
Then I download the last version and reinstall it from nothing.

When I want to get into the application I get the previous message, and after I get other messages:

--- ---DBISAM Engine Error # 9217 Error reading from the table or backup file 'ClipTable'

--- ---Error DBG109: DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Expected expression but instead found ) in SELECT SQL statement at line 1, column 167
and if I want to go to "options and preferences" I receive this message:

--- ---TableClips: Field 'Inex' not found

mouser:
Sorry I've been working on some other stuff -- I'm here now, let's see if we can solve this..

Can you guys tell me if you are using the latest official version, or the new alpha version (2.54 or later)?

Hilario:
Thanks for the answer..
The problem was with the full installation version
V2.46.0.1.
https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/clipboard-help-and-spell

After your comments about the Alpha version
I downloaded this one
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/alpha/ClipboardHelpAndSpellPortable.zip
and this one IS WORKING FINE but it's a portable version.

Hope this can help to clarify
Thanks

imscottb:
I've been using Clipboard Help+Spell
v2.55.0 by DonationCoder
for sometime now.

Hilario:
Sorry, where did you download version 2.55??
Don't find any reference to this version.
Only find 2.46
Error EX4 for db file    AND    Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version