ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Error EX4 for db file AND Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In

(1/4) > >>

imscottb:
Okay, so I have had problems with CHS for a long time.. comes and goes.
The latest problems are the following --

Error EX4 for db file D:\Scott's Documents/DonationCoder\ClipboardHelp+Spell\Database/ClipboardHelpAndSpell : DBISAM Engine Error #8961 Header information currupt in the table 'ClipTable'
Error EX4 for db file    AND    Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In

Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header Information corrupt in the table 'ClipTable'
Error EX4 for db file    AND    Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In

imscottb:
This should have been attached for the first one. So sorry.

mouser:
I posted a reply here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11219

Can you tell me again which version of CHS you are using? I released a major beta update recently which makes a bunch of changes -- it would be helpful to know which version you are having the trouble with.
And are you using the portable or installer version?  I wonder if some security program might be blocking CHS access to its database files..

imscottb:
HI Mouser,
I was not using the beta. I am using version 2.55.0
So sorry I forgot to include this initially.

I ended up unistalling EVERYTHING. I was so sick of the errors popping up all the time. For days.
I deleted my CHS folders, so I really am starting from scratch, I guess. But that is fine. I do not think it was my security software. It never had caused a problem previously and I had it whitelisted.
Things as of now are fine.
God bless you.
Scott

mouser:
let me know if it happens again there's no reason it should be happening but if it happens again let's track down what's causing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version