topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 11:44 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Screenshot Capture 4.27.4 ... How do i get saved IMAGE to open Automatically ?  (Read 3120 times)

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Screenshot Capture 4.27.4 ... How do i get saved IMAGE to open Automatically ? ( Immeditaley after taking a screenshot ?? )
I have Windows 10, and use 'Photo Viewer' to view images .  :o

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
You can tell Screenshot Captor itself to open after each capture, where you can see your image in a large view and do things with it, etc.
Screenshot - 6_23_2020 , 4_23_20 PM.png

If instead what you really want is for Screenshot Captor to stay completely minimized and open a different program with each screenshot after the screenshot has been taken, you could use this option:
Screenshot - 6_23_2020 , 4_24_26 PM.png

But I'm open to the idea of adding an option that says to open the screenshot in the default viewer after each capture if that's something people want.

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi, Great ...
 How do i add command line etc ? What do i do exactly ? Thanks

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi, Great ...
 How do i add command line etc ? What do i do exactly ? Thanks

Well, according to this guide, it's not possible to start the Photo Viewer directly providing a filename (see step 4 in chapter 2: "Open the Photo Viewer With the Command Prompt"), but if you have configured Windows Photo Viewer as your default program for the image format you have chosen in SC (usually .png), you just enable the checkbox mouser showed above, and add %file% on its own in a blank line of the edit box. Works like a charm here.

Btw, it's not needed to draw attention to a post by writing it all in bold, that's against common internet etiquette, as it sounds like shouting...

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi,
Sorry, I dont understand . what is 'you just enable the checkbox mouser showed above'  .. what box do i enable ??? Thanks

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi,
Sorry, I dont understand . what is 'you just enable the checkbox mouser showed above'  .. what box do i enable ??? Thanks

In the image that mouser posted, he highlighted a section in yellow with a red border.  In that section, there is a checkbox.  Click it.