ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Windows Clipboard Manager - ^c ^c ^c ^v ^v ^v

(1/4) > >>

dwilbank:
Hello!

I'm looking for a clipboard manager that pastes back items in the same order they were copied using only ctrl-V.
The key feature for me is to NOT be forced to use special key combos to access each individual clipboard item (like Ditto).

So far I've found only one app that claims to do this, KlipMan, and it was last updated in 2017 (Can't get it to work in 2020-06).

Obviously this app should only be active while doing certain tasks (like filling out forms), and an always-on-top graphic overlay would probably be a good idea.

User Story:

1. User activates this app - sees a big translucent zero on the screen because the copy queue is empty
2. User copies a name, an address, a phone number
3. User sees the number go from 1, to 2, to 3
4. User goes to a form and pastes 3 times, ^v, ^v, ^v - the 3 items are pasted in a FIFO queue style.
5. User sees the big translucent number go from 2, 1, 0 (because the queue has been emptied)
6. User deactivates this app so that normal clipboard function is restored.

Sound interesting?

publicdomain:
Hello!-dwilbank (June 13, 2020, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi there!

interesting?
-dwilbank (June 13, 2020, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! Is it text-only?

dwilbank:
The main times I've ever needed an app like this was while filling out forms with text.

But if graphics would be just as easy to handle, I imagine that might be useful for pasting multiple clips in Photoshop!

publicdomain:
I'm doing it! :Thmbsup:

The main times I've ever needed an app like this was while filling out forms with text.
But if graphics would be just as easy to handle, I imagine that might be useful for pasting multiple clips in Photoshop!
-dwilbank (June 13, 2020, 02:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome! Text-only for v0.1 --we can improve upon initial version to enable images :)

Give me some days as the public domain releases are re-activating, with daily releases now!

Cheers!
Vic

dwilbank:
Yay!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version