ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
Can you send me an excel file and instructions for how to repeat the problem?

m9833:
Hi Mouser,

The error is not limited to any specific Excel File. The fastest way to reproduce the error is to select the entire worksheet in any excel file (including blank ones) by clicking on the top left corner and then copying using Ctrl+C, while CHS is running. I am using Excel 2016. If you can't reproduce the error this way, then the problem might somehow lie with my PC configuration.

mouser:
Hmm..
I'm having trouble reproducing this.. Can anyone else reproduce using the latest alpha version?

m9833:
Hi Mouser,

Thanks to your earlier explanations, I played around with the capture settings a bit, and the problem seems to be gone for now.

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

After disabling the "Capture other formats" checkbox under "Main Capture Options" in CHS, I am not getting the error anymore. I still don't know why the error disappeared earlier, but am happy for now. :-)

mouser:
Unfortunately, that's not a good solution, as that will tell CHS not to even bother trying to capture the extended clipboard formats that hold the most useful formats for excel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version