ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

<< < (4/6) > >>

m9833:
Now this is interesting:

Until now I was unzipping the alpha version in the CHS program files folder, which is a result of installing CHS using the setup program. Now I removed the installed version and started using CHS just as portable program. Now, even after including the excel rule, I have started getting the error in excel again.  :tellme:

mouser:
Hmm that is very odd..

mouser:
Can you check the excel rule in the options, AND make sure you are running the latest CHS (2.54).

mouser:
I've uploaded a new alpha (v2.55); this one should also solve the excel problem but even without a rule added, based on the fact that it knows to ignore the CF_METAFILEPICT format if it finds an earlier better format (CF_ENHMETAFILE).

The solution is still basically the same, to avoid trying to grab CF_METAFILEPICT from excel, it just avoids it automatically now rather than needing a custom rule.  So it should solve the problem out of the box for everyone.

Please do let me know if you ever see that error in this new version!

m9833:
Thanks for the quick uptake, dear Mouser.

I just downloaded and use the 2.55 version and the error persists. I wonder, what it was with my earlier configuration (sadly deleted now) with the alpha version copied straight over the installed version that did not show the problem after the version update a couple of weeks earlier.  :huh:

Following is the screenshot of the 2.55 rules interface:

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version