ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

<< < (3/6) > >>

mouser:
Ok I re-read your original post and saw you were saying it happens when you have more than a few cells selected, so I tried a test capturing more cells, and I can trigger the error on my end.
So the fix above should work... And now I need to decide how best to handle it going forward so that people don't have to add that rule manually..

m9833:
Hi Mouser,

Thanks for your great help.

The best way to reproduce the error that I found till now is to select the entire worksheet by clicking on the top left corner and then copying using Ctrl+C.

I have just now downloaded and installed the latest Alpha version (v 2.54.0) and did not get the error. Perhaps a good thing? :-)

Thanks,

m.

P.S.: I now have put it on my to do list for 2021-22: Learn scripting so as to understand the programming references here and maybe also contribute to the development more actively.

mouser:
Thank you for your patience with me taking a while to fix this.

The error will still show up in the new version until you add the rule; once you do it should solve it I think.

In any future version I will make the rule automatic so you don't have to add it.

m9833:
Hi Mouser,

THANK YOU for your dedication to the project and your sense of responsibility for the users. I (and I am sure that most other members) appreciate it a lot.

I am including the rule right now. But, did not get the error, despite not having added the rule since I updated to the latest alpha  a few minutes back.

m9833:
I have now also included the rule. Reporting no error till now.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version