ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

(1/6) > >>

m9833:
Since a few days, whenever I try to copy more than a few cells in excel, I keep on receiving the error "the picture is too large and will be truncated". After this, excel hangs. It mostly recovers but every now then I am left with no option but to force close it. The problem disappears, once I exit CHS.

Is there an option within CHS that I need to change in order not to get this error?

Thanks.  8)

mouser:
What a strange error..
Are you using the latest alpha of CHS that supports multiple formats?
Can you paste a screenshot of the error?
Assuming you are using the alpha of CHS, can you paste a screenshot of your CHS blob data view of the paste?

m9833:
Thank you for your reply, dear Mouser.

Are you using the latest alpha of CHS that supports multiple formats?
-mouser (April 14, 2020, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes. I am using the latest (approx. a couple of weeks old) alpha version.

Can you paste a screenshot of the error?
--- End quote ---

Gladly.

CHS causing "the picture is too large and will be truncated" error in excel?

Assuming you are using the alpha of CHS, can you paste a screenshot of your CHS blob data view of the paste?
--- End quote ---

How does one do that?

mouser:
Go to the main chs window, select the clip you are going to paste, and then click the Blob Info tab.

mouser:
I misunderstood your post -- I thought you were saying the error occurred when you were pasting into Excel, now I see it's a weird clipboard error when trying to copy from inside excel, is that right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version