topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:25 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Feature request: hotkeys for....  (Read 1805 times)

spam spam bacon spam

• Joined in 2014
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Feature request: hotkeys for....
« on: June 15, 2020, 03:17 PM »
Hey Mouser.

I am looking to reduce the amount of clicks needed to access clips or to mark a clip as favorite.

Maybe my workflow needs some tweaking, but basically, when I copy something I want to "stash" (like tie a string on it...lol), I mark it as a favorite.
The favorite folder is sort of my "in-box" for clips I want to keep (it's more like a junk drawer... hahahaha).

Anyhoo, what I do is copy the string, then left click the CH+S tray icon, then right click that clip in the quick paste pop-up menu, and then choose "Mark this clip as favorite."

What would be awesome is to have a hotkey that allows me to mark the most recent clip as a favorite, without even viewing it.

So it would be like CTRL + C, then KEY1 + KEY2 to mark what was just copied as favorite.

It would even be fine if "Mark as favorite" could be a choice in the "quick actions" section of the quick paste pop-up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....
I LOVE Clipboard Help and Spell!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

~spammy

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Feature request: hotkeys for....
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 07:59 PM »
Seems reasonable enough.

It would even be fine if "Mark as favorite" could be a choice in the "quick actions" section of the quick paste pop-up.
If you right click (or shift+click) on an item in quick paste menu, its the first option in the next menu that shows.