ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

AUGUST SOFTWARE DRAWING RESULTS - POSTED!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mentat:
 ;D Thanks to Ampa and to all !
In real life I never win hasard game  ;)

I'm very happy with a new great piece of software now. :-*

kanomie:
 :) Thanks to donationcoder first time ever i've won something  :Thmbsup:

mhb:
Enjoying this page for over a year now (mostly quite :-[) I have to start getting more active here....

Well, like most people here, never before I was lucky enough to win something.... this changed two days ago :D.... thanks Ampa for making this possible and of course thank you mouser for giving us this community. :Thmbsup:

Since I just started on a new project I am extremely happy with this software.... thanks again guys (also Alexander Halser from ec-software)!

Cheers.... Marc

tomos:
thats a nice suprise to come back to after my holiers!

thanks!!!!!!!!, tom

mitzevo:
Well,

I haven't been active in the DC community for about 2 months now.. maybe 1 or 2 posts in the last month but not really as much as I would like. Reason being as I have moved some where (lol), and I now have to work and go to uni and I barely get time to be one with DC ;D.

Any way I checked my email today (Sep 12, 2006) and I see that I won a free MainType license :D.. thanks for this.. I also see I got a generous $5 donation from zridling :) thanks man! I won that soft on 29th! Didn't even know until now.. hehehee.  :huh:

Once again thanks :) Many good things come to DC supporters  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version