ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Experimenting with a multi-camera setup for zoom, streaming, board game vlogging

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
The 660 SHOULD be able to drive all 4 I believe, but I've never tried it.
The real annoyance with drying to drive all 4 from 1 display is that each card has a mixture of ports (dvi, hdmi, displayport), and I've had issues with monitors waking up weirdly when connected to some ports.. The current arrangement seems to work.

mouser:
I also use an elgato streamdeck for physical buttons that can do whatever you want, makes life a lot easier.
--- End quote ---
Looks very fun and useful if you are streaming to switch views.

I wonder if there is a tool for a mobile phone or tablet that one could use instead..

mouser:
I modified my setup to connect the wooden "boom" to the underside of the bookshelf such that I can just swing it away invisibly into the bookshelf when not in use.

superboyac:
The 660 SHOULD be able to drive all 4 I believe, but I've never tried it.
The real annoyance with drying to drive all 4 from 1 display is that each card has a mixture of ports (dvi, hdmi, displayport), and I've had issues with monitors waking up weirdly when connected to some ports.. The current arrangement seems to work.
-mouser (July 25, 2020, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
i just couldn't get 4 to work.  I also felt it was capable.  But it would require one to get disable to use the other, etc so even if there were 4 plugged in only 3 could be used.  But really, yes, not enough plugs essentially....one way or the other.

your setup kicks ass...i'm getting lots of ideas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version