ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Ludum Dare 46: April 17th-20th, 2020

<< < (4/4)

wraith808:
Congrats!  Well deserved- I liked it a lot!

hamradio:
I don't speak French, so I don't understand most of this, but someone recorded their experience playing the game my team made. :Thmbsup:

Satanos plays LD46 Defendeer
-Deozaan (May 04, 2020, 10:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Turn subtitles on in cog then go back in them and you can hit auto translate the auto generated french ones to english.

Congrats as well.

Deozaan:
I don't speak French, so I don't understand most of this, but someone recorded their experience playing the game my team made. :Thmbsup:
--- End quote ---

Turn subtitles on in cog then go back in them and you can hit auto translate the auto generated french ones to english.

Congrats as well.
-hamradio (May 13, 2020, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! I'm not sure how accurate the translation was, but it was nice to get an idea of what he was saying as he played it.

hamradio:
--- End quote ---

Congrats as well.
-hamradio (May 13, 2020, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! I'm not sure how accurate the translation was, but it was nice to get an idea of what he was saying as he played it.
-Deozaan (May 13, 2020, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome. Not sure either...but like you said it did seem to give an idea of what he was saying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version