ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Ludum Dare 46: April 17th-20th, 2020

<< < (2/4) > >>

Deozaan:
Soooooo.... Tamagotchi?   :D
-Edvard (April 20, 2020, 02:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah! That was actually one of the things we came up with during our brainstorming session. ;D

We ended up pursuing a silly idea thrown out by one of us about someone who loved animals so much they would jump in front of a hunter's bullets. :P We made it in the style of those old LCD handheld games from the 80s.

Ludum Dare 46: April 17th-20th, 2020

Play it here: https://cmonkeys.itch.io/ld46

wraith808:
That's pretty solid!  You're getting good at this!

Deozaan:
I worked on Defendeer in a team of 3 people. Two of us took regular screenshots and compiled the images into timelapses of our time spent working on the game.

The first one is a timelapse from Roidz. He captured about 18,500 screenshots at 1920x1080 resolution, totaling about 9.8 GB of images. This comes out to about 31 hours of work (including some AFK time) which is condensed into this timelapse lasting just over 5 minutes at 60 FPS.

This second one is a timelapse from me. I captured 23,686 screenshots at 2560x1440 resolution, totaling about 17.8 GB of images. That comes out to about 39.5 hours of work (including some AFK time) which is condensed into this timelapse lasting about 6.5 minutes at 60 FPS.

I hope I got all those calculations correct. :D

wraith808:
I really like your entry... wish I could vote!

Deozaan:
I really like your entry... wish I could vote!
-wraith808 (April 22, 2020, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version