ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Mini Newsletter for Mar 24, 2020 - Coronavirus Lockdown

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ficus strangulensis:
Hello, Jesse/Mouser.
Thanks for the mood-boosting email.
now I'll go thru it and see what OTHER good vibes I can glean.
Y'r ol' Bud,
Fike

zxcvbn:
My wife and I are in our late 80s, and she suffers from asthma from time to time so here in UK we have been self isolating since 16 March. The link below should take you to my last blog entry.

Chins up.
Keep smiling.

Blog post

relipse:
Hi,
I'm in Wisconsin here with my wife and 2 year old daughter.
Almost everything is on lock down. You can still support local businesses and such by going through drive throughs
but other than that just getting adjusted to staying inside most of the time. My faith is in Jesus as He keeps me going from day to day. I'm getting more time to read the Bible in the mornings which is good because I desire to know more of God before I actually meet Him.

Thankfully I still have a job, but I know of others who lost their jobs :(
Jim

spark62:
 Hi Mouser and every one else, I am in Scotland UK. and it is the same here, we were in Lockdown for 5 months and I was shielding all that time because of my health. But life goes on, we cant sit about and moan there are a lot worse off than we are.
Good to recieve your newsletter (coronavirus lockdown) I have not had one for a long time.
Hope you can all keep as well as posible.
Cheers
Spark62.

mouser:
Yeah this whole thing has gone on longer than I expected, and everyone is sick and tired of it.
But we are adapting to our new world -- it's our only option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version