ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Affinity offers 90-day free trial/50% discount on all software

<< < (3/4) > >>

rjbull:
Official confirmation of the end of the offers, received 2020-06-17 by email:

The 90-day trial in particular proved to be especially popular since so many creatives, students and others had lost access to their usual tools. In fact, over 250,000 people downloaded the trial—a whole lot more than we were expecting. Because of that, we extended the 90-day free trial and half-price offers well beyond what we originally planned, but they will now officially end on 20 June.
--- End quote ---

tomos:
Along with Designer (now @ full price of 55€) you get "Fine Liner Brushes by The Artifex Forge --
over 50 vector Fine Liner brushes, plus 10 Fine Liner textures."

Havent tried them out yet, but they look interesting:

Affinity offers 90-day free trial/50% discount on all software

The Artifex Forge have a few other very nice sets of brushes -- see https://artifexforge.com/product-category/affinity-designer/brushes-affinity-designer/

Deozaan:
Along with Designer (now @ full price of 55€) you get "Fine Liner Brushes by The Artifex Forge --
-tomos (June 24, 2020, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where can I find more information about this? Is it for new purchases only? Or is this free for anyone who owns Designer (even if purchased years ago)?

tomos:
-tomos (June 24, 2020, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where can I find more information about this? Is it for new purchases only? Or is this free for anyone who owns Designer (even if purchased years ago)?
-Deozaan (June 24, 2020, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
I suspect for new/more recent purchases. [ EDIT// it's not free seperately. ]
If you're registered with Affinity, they allow you to redownload purchases -- it should show there if you have it or not.

(The brushes cost $19 direct from their site.)

tomos:
They offer some more basic (but nice) sets for free if you sign up for their newsletter.
https://artifexforge.com/product-category/free-design-tools/

It's not immediately clear which are for Affinity (as opposed to Illustrator / Photoshop) but I got the Outline & Wax Crayon brushes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version