ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Share your tips and comforts for dealing with the stress and fear of a pandemic

<< < (11/15) > >>

4wd:
A lot of free virtual tours available if you're trapped in an elevator or something, the list is courtesy of OzBargain:

Free Virtual Tours / Live Cams of Popular Museums / Zoos Around the World

Which was courtesy of HUKD.

Do some virtual traveling.

Katie:

* Limit how often you check for news updates
* Step away from media if you start feeling overwhelmed
* Give time to your family and keep yourself busy in activities like playing computer games

mouser:
My mom and others have recommended this full length play from the National Theatre Full, now available on youtube:

One Man, Two Guvnors with James Corden

mouser:
I watched One Man, Two Guvnors.. A mixed bag.. The humor wasn't exactly my style, and it starts off not so great, but something unexpected/unusual happens after the first 26 minutes or so and it makes it compelling to keep watching..

tomos:
^ Thanks for the review mouser.

I spent half a day attempting to assemble one computer from two old ones. It took me so long because I dont have a clue what I'm doing -- I've never built a PC. But now I do have more of a clue. (Unfortunately it didnt work, but that didnt bother me too much as I really did learn a lot doing it...).

Will try and build something at some stage (with new parts), but also would now feel much more confident about changing something within a machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version