ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS not capturing URLs in Chrome browser

<< < (4/5) > >>

m9833:
Exactly. Another mystery pounced upon and solved. Thanks a ton Mouser. I plan to hang around much often than in the last years and look forward to our many interactions.

Thanks again for helping me find an excellent working solution.  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
With the entire world is quarantined indoors, and it feeling very scary outside, at least we have our virtual homes and families!  :Thmbsup:

m9833:
Hear Hear!!!!  :)

Regarding whether the behavior  of %ActiveWindowBrowserUrl% is dependent upon the browser being active or not, I did a small experiment. I copied your last post and pasted the results in my current post.

The template:
====================
%datetime%
%WindowTitle%
%Application%
%Notes.withprefix%
%ActiveWindowBrowserUrl%

%clip%
====================

results in:
====================
19/03/2020 , 3:05:48 am
Post reply - DonationCoder.com - Google Chrome
chrome.exe
Notes: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=49680.0;last_msg=436924
%ActiveWindowBrowserUrl%

With the entire world is quarantined indoors, and it feeling very scary outside, at least we have our virtual homes and families!  :Thmbsup:

====================

So I guess, %ActiveWindowBrowserUrl%  simply is not active, even when I do not exit the browser. Not that it affects my purpose as %Notes.withprefix% is taking care of the URL.  8)

mouser:
Yep.  btw "%Notes%" will leave off the "Notes: " word if you dont want that.

mouser:
Regaring ActiveWindowBrowserUrl, what I *could* do if people wanted, was make it hold the url in Notes *IF* there is one, and be blank otherwise (e.g. not display any non-url notes).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version