ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS not capturing URLs in Chrome browser

(1/5) > >>

m9833:
Hi,

I just noticed that %ActiveWindowBrowserUrl% is not capturing the URL in Chrome browser. I guess, this is similar to what has been mentioned in the following post: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=42687.0.

Does anyone know of a workaround to enable Chrome URL capture in Chrome?

Thanks a ton to everyone here.

m9833

mouser:
the new alpha release fixes this handily.

m9833:
Ah dear Mouser, it does not matter how many months or years pass between my visits to the forum. Every query that I post is dealt with by you within moments. Much appreciated.

Unfortunately, the alpha version is completely ignoring the quick paste template at my end. It simply results in a simple paste of the clip. Probably, I am overlooking some option.

mouser:
Unfortunately, the alpha version is completely ignoring the quick paste template at my end. It simply results in a simple paste of the clip. Probably, I am overlooking some option.
--- End quote ---
More likely you found a bug in the alpha..  Can you tell me a bit more how you are using the quick paste template?

m9833:
Of course.

The template, I am trying out is as follows:

====================
%datetime%
%WindowTitle%
%Application%
%Notes.withprefix%
%ActiveWindowBrowserUrl%

%clip%
====================

I did copy the alpha version over the existing setup and overwrote the preexisting files. Will also try with just the alpha version and post the results shortly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version