ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS not capturing URLs in Chrome browser

<< < (5/5)

m9833:
Yep.  btw "%Notes%" will leave off the "Notes: " word if you dont want that.
-mouser (March 19, 2020, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, Thanks for the tip. This is immensely helpful.

Regaring ActiveWindowBrowserUrl, what I *could* do if people wanted, was make it hold the url in Notes *IF* there is one, and be blank otherwise (e.g. not display any non-url notes).
-mouser (March 19, 2020, 03:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess, this change will make %ActiveWindowBrowserUrl% more useful, if the variable is anyhow inactive.

IainB:
@mouser:
With the entire world is quarantined indoors, and it feeling very scary outside, at least we have our virtual homes and families!  :Thmbsup:
-mouser (March 18, 2020, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I dunno about that. It's pretty scary in MY home. My wife just shouted at me, apropos of nothing in particular: "What the heck are you sitting playing ruddy Fallout 4 for!? You've been playing it for 4 straight hours now! Why don't you get off your fat ugly backside and do something useful instead of wasting your time!" (To a chorus of "Yeah, Dad!" from my two kids. They just want me to get off the laptop so as they can use it. I've been hogging it all morning.)
So I went out for a walk in the deserted streets, crossing the road if I saw a human or a dog or a bat approaching.
It's a lovely day. Early autumn. Deciduous trees starting to come into their glorious reddish-brown shades on the tree-lined avenue where I live, just next door to the local abattoir - which is thankfully silent now.

m9833:
Well, I dunno about that. It's pretty scary in MY home. My wife just shouted at me, apropos of nothing in particular: "What the heck are you sitting playing ruddy Fallout 4 for!? You've been playing it for 4 straight hours now! Why don't you get off your fat ugly backside and do something useful instead of wasting your time!" (To a chorus of "Yeah, Dad!" from my two kids. They just want me to get off the laptop so as they can use it. I've been hogging it all morning.)
So I went out for a walk in the deserted streets, crossing the road if I saw a human or a dog or a bat approaching.
It's a lovely day. Early autumn. Deciduous trees starting to come into their glorious reddish-brown shades on the tree-lined avenue where I live, just next door to the local abattoir - which is thankfully silent now.
-IainB (March 19, 2020, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

:)  You made my day, as I try to create a halfway good online training module, with the clock ticking ominously.

chashnniel:
-IainB (March 19, 2020, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here you go...
[ Invalid Attachment ]
CHS not capturing URLs in Chrome browser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version