ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

SkyIDE - Latest Release Information

<< < (4/39) > >>

mouser:
new changes so nice by the way  :up:

SkyIDE:
Thanks for that mouser! :) I am glad you like the changes :)

I will start new thread for each update now. I hesitated whether to do that. I wasn't sure which way would people prefer but thanks for clarifying it :) I will re-post the update as a new thread now :)

And I just figured out something really good. I can confidently confirm now that Convert Tabs into Spaces when the tab key is pressed will be available in Alpha 7. It would be extremely easy to implement.

SkyIDE:
SkyIDE - Pre-Alpha 7 is available. Alpha 7 should be available by week end.

New Changes for Pre-Alpha 7:

Changed project directory structure:

For C++:  myproject/src for .cpp and .c files
              myproject/include for .hpp and .h files
              myproject/bin for .exe files files

For Java: myproject/src for .java files
             myproject/bin for .class files

Completely re-dedesigned the C++ new project dialog. Now you have check boxes to select/de-select compiler parameters for the selected C++ compiler.

Comming up in Alpha 7 is re-designing the Java New Project dialog to make it work like the C++ one and adding convert tabs into spaces support. Should be released by the end of the week.

I can confidently confirm now that convert tabs into spaces will be supported in Alpha 7 :)

I do admit, I kind of dragged this feature with every release. I do apologize about it.

http://www.skyide.com/downloads/SkyIDE_Pre-Alpha7.zip

mouser:
ok we've got 3 skyide alpha threads at same time now, we want to combine them all into one or delete some..
whats your preference?

SkyIDE:
I'd combine them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version