ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

SkyIDE - Latest Release Information

<< < (36/39) > >>

myarmor:
myarmor, I just saw your reply. Thank you for taking your time to register and post this knowledgeable and very appreciative reply!
-SkyIDE (May 09, 2008, 05:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
No problem.  :)

SkyIDE:
Hi there,

Let the screenshot talk for itself:

http://www.techopinion.net/images/new_skyide.png

I will not say much as I don't know if I can achieve what I want to achieve.

- I might replace TScintilla with another syntax highlighting editor...one that came with the tools I bought. I am not sure how powerful it is but it looks *very* promising. I hope it has the features I hope it does. If this is the case....there will be a lot of work.

- I am pretty confident I can dramatically improve the speed when launching many documents. I have some plans, I haven't tried them but they should work. Theoretically and logically it should work :)

The GUI you are seeing in that screenshot is halfly baked.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get some royalty free high quality good looking icons? I am not very good with using paint tools.

mouser:
Looking nice!
Free icon posts on DC: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?action=search2;search=%22free+icons%22

Lashiec:
P.S. Does anyone know where I can get some royalty free high quality good looking icons? I am not very good with using paint tools.
-SkyIDE (June 04, 2008, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

famfam family of icons or the Tango icon set. Iconaholic has some nice sets, but for public usage you have to talk with the creator. And finally, moar sets, although it seems all of them are for private usage only.

So, jumping on the Ribbon bandwagon? :)

SkyIDE:
Thanks for that guys!

So, jumping on the Ribbon bandwagon?
--- End quote ---

hehehe, I was sort of puzzled whether I should go with the Office 2003 look or the ribbon 2007 interface but I simply can't get over the look of office 2007 on Vista. It think it looks really nice so I decided to go with the ribbon UI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version