ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

SkyIDE - Latest Release Information

<< < (18/39) > >>

SkyIDE:
Merry and Happy Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone enjoys the holidays.

Here in Melbourne it is 25/12/2006 :)

Here is the official Beta 10 screenshot explaining what has been done.

http://www.skyide.com/images/temp/beta10.png

Along wiith...

Improved: The Object Viewer - the variable detection section has been completely re-written. Everything should work now.

Added: Middle mouse button click or scroll wheel click brings up a list of open documents (Double clicking shows a document)
Added: Function viewers have been merged with the file inspector.
Added: Ctrl+Numeric+ and Ctrl+Numeric- zooms in/zooms out

Bugfix: goto no longer is mistaken as a variable
Bugfix: Fixed a dynamic_cast failure when canceling an Open Dialog (when no active files in SkyIDE)
Bugfix: Fixed some bugs with block comments
Bugfix: Fixed a typo with the function detection section

SkyIDE:
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

SkyIDE Beta 10 Released

Improved: Completely redesigned the Options dialog. Now there is a pane on the left showing your sections in a tree-like structure
Improved: Added new styles to the editor

Added: Multiple views per tab. Each tab can have multiple split-views
Added: View Document Spaces Option from the View menu. Marks spaces in your file.
Added: Middle mouse button click or scroll wheel click brings up a list of open documents (Double clicking shows a document)
Added: File->New->C++ Unit added. It creates a C++ Source file and a C++ Header file simultaneously.
Added: Function viewers have been merged with the file inspector.
Added: Ctrl+Numeric+ and Ctrl+Numeric- zooms in/zooms out
Added: WordWrap mode now shows arrows on each wrapping point.

Bugfix: Find function declaration did not work properly. It should work now. To use: Left click on function and then right click.
Bugfix: Open/Show Source/Header file bug fix. Irrelevant error messages and failure to find the files (sometimes)
Bugfix: Added extra code to the variable detection system to make it more precise.
Bugfix: Completely re-written the section that bookmarks your integers, floats etc..
Bugfix: Completely re-written the section that extracts your integers, floats, functions....
Bugfix: Dev Tools->Comment Stream, Comment Box and Comment Block did nothing
Bugfix: When changing between tabs, the page bar page was always set to the first one (quite annoying)
Bugfix: goto no longer is mistaken as a variable
Bugfix: switch no longer is mistaken as a function
Bugfix: Fixed a dynamic_cast failure when canceling an Open Dialog (when no active files in SkyIDE)
Bugfix: Fixed some bugs with block comments
Bugfix: Fixed a typo with the function detection section

http://www.skyide.com/downloads/SkyIDE_Beta.zip

My objective: Well, before I make my IDE work 100% like other ones, first I want to fix all bugs with the existing features and add features that others don't have. I know SkyIDE is missing a Debugger. Next I will consider adding  support for Cygwin and I will have to do a bit of a research on adding a Debugger.

mouser:
It's a real pleasure to watch SkyIDE develop.  :up:

SkyIDE:
Thanks Jesse :)

So that everybody knows, that screenshot on top is out of date now.

SkyIDE:
Sorry guys, there are absolutely no updates at this stage. I have been battling with my PC for the last week. I think my Gigabyte motherboard is faulty and if the guys at the PC shop don't replace it and they send it to service instead, things aren't looking very good at all :( My PC is only month and a half old. Doesn't Gigabyte have 3 months replacement warranty? In case they mess me around, I could say it to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version