ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Amazon Pay has decided to block donationcoder payments

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
We do use paypal, for almost all the donations that come in -- that's why it's not a catastrophe that amazon pay has crapped out on us.  :)

wraith808:
Other options that you might consider are liberapay and stripe.  I use both of those, and they are pretty easy to integrate.

Stoic Joker:
My brother is an OTR truck driver, and is out of state for months at a time. He recently turned us onto ZellePay which is a really nice fee free service for sending money anywhere fast. He can drop money directly into our account from out on the road with a few clicks, and it's there in seconds.

Might be worth considering.

wraith808:
I tried ZellePay with my daughter, and there are limits imposed by each bank being transferred from/to that aren't apparent.  We spent a couple of days trying to figure out what was wrong before seeing that they had a ridiculous limit on what could be transferred.

Stoic Joker:
I tried ZellePay with my daughter, and there are limits imposed by each bank being transferred from/to that aren't apparent.  We spent a couple of days trying to figure out what was wrong before seeing that they had a ridiculous limit on what could be transferred.
-wraith808 (March 26, 2020, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting... We haven't had occasion to transfer anything over $1,000, but we have gotten close without any issues. However it most likely varies from bank to bank as to if/when they decide to clench up and whinge..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version