ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The best uninstaller

<< < (2/5) > >>

Contro:
If you like, i could search for my "Installed products lister" that includes Windows Api calls for uninstallation.
I did not added anything else to it like "check product folder if empty" after uninstallation or anything else related to that topic.

Sincerly,

KodeZwerg.
-KodeZwerg (February 21, 2020, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't understand very well. I know the uninstaller comes with Ccleaner, but I don't like it.
Best Regards

Contro:
After using so many uninstaller, all crap, I found the best HiBit Uninstaller
 http://www.hibitsoft.ir/

Free, Portable, no Ads, no Frill etc.
Gets the job done and cleans too.

Regards,

Anand

-anandcoral (February 21, 2020, 06:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Adopted. Simple. Direct and personally oriented.

That make the difference in this forum. We all have Father Google, but only a few have personal help.

Thanks a lot !. Best regards.

:-* :P

edited 21.02.2020.15.11 :
I adopted also HiBit System Information
In portable version. Give a lot of information. Goes to my pendrive forever and ever.
Best Regards
 :tellme:

KodeZwerg:
If you like, i could search for my "Installed products lister" that includes Windows Api calls for uninstallation.
I did not added anything else to it like "check product folder if empty" after uninstallation or anything else related to that topic.

Sincerly,

KodeZwerg.
--- End quote ---
I don't understand very well. I know the uninstaller comes with Ccleaner, but I don't like it.
Best Regards
-Contro (February 21, 2020, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
What I was trying to tell: I programmed an application that list all installed products and registry keys for selected product with an uninstall option.
Since you've found something useful it's obsolete  :P

Best wishes!

Contro:

Sincerly,

KodeZwerg.
--- End quote ---
Best Regards
-Contro (February 21, 2020, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
What I was trying to tell: I programmed an application that list all installed products and registry keys for selected product with an uninstall option.
Since you've found something useful it's obsolete  :P

Best wishes!
-KodeZwerg (February 21, 2020, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Understood.

By the way I had a problem yesterday with borlando engine.
I am not using Delphi but I have a portable version of goldmine and can't open the program yesterday because Borland error 8458.

I supposed that was a windows update or a interacting program.
Finally edit the register and search for the string 'Borland'.
To my surprise there at least four keys about the borland database engine.

I delete all those keys and now goldmine old version is running again.
I don't know what happens...

:-* :P

c-sanchez:
Yeah I think HiBit Uninstaller is very good, however I need something wich have an "install tracker" the best I've seen is Uninstall Tool by CrystalIdea.
Instead scan by missed uninstalled elements, this (also) track the instalation, log each file, register value added in the system.

Instead of looking for items missing from uninstalling, Uninstall Tool you can also track the installation process, saves a record of the files and other items added during the process. This is more effective than just "guess" what things are missing to delete, but we have also the option make an scan.
So Uninstall Tool is the best because have: Installation tracker + Uninstall scanner.
https://www.crystalidea.com/uninstall-tool

By other side, some time ago I sent an email to HiBit Software, asking if they could add the "Install tracker", and in fact it's a feature they are developing.
So let's hope at some point we get this :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version