ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Do good mice still exist? Looking for recommendations.

<< < (6/10) > >>

Writer:
On my desktop and my laptop, both Windows, I use a couple of mice.

The desktop, I use the Logitech G603 - Wireless and Razer DeathAdder on the laptop. I have been hearing good reviews of the Razer DeathAdder V2 Wireless, but the price stops me from getting one.

mouser:
Add some weights to your homemade mouse

tomos:
I have a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I love the weight and feel for so much that I keep using it despite it acting up sometimes and worst yet it consumes batteries like its being used to power a nuclear reactor.. Seems like I get only a couple days use of the batteries before I have to recharge them.  Yech.  Seems like they have a new replacement for it I guess I will splurge for.. Buying cheap mice is always disappointing, they feel to light.
-mouser (October 27, 2020, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
apparently replaced by MX Master 2S or MX Master 3 https://www.amazon.com/s?k=MX+Master+2S

I'm always on the lookout for symmetrical mice that I can use with both hands. The Razer Viper was recommended somewhere but seems to be at the end of the line as well. Note there is a "mini" version (not recommended) and often listings are confusing. A lot more than I'd usually spend on a mouse though..
EDIT// forgot to say, it's very light: 69 grams. Not sure how I feel about that. (OTOH I've always used wired mice so think anything with batteries would be too heavy.)

mouser:
apparently replaced by MX Master 2S or MX Master 3
--- End quote ---
I will get one and report.

wraith808:
On my desktop and my laptop, both Windows, I use a couple of mice.

The desktop, I use the Logitech G603 - Wireless and Razer DeathAdder on the laptop. I have been hearing good reviews of the Razer DeathAdder V2 Wireless, but the price stops me from getting one.
-Writer (October 27, 2020, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

They ruined it with the 603 IMO.  I have a 602 and a couple of backups for when that dies.  Also using a 930 on my gaming desktop.  And still have another old one around in case those fail... can't remember the name of that one though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version