ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

PC crashes After Enter 'Scanner Options'

(1/1)

james48:
Dear employee,

I've also sent a email, apologies fot this.

When I enter in Screenshot Captor Options on 'Scanner Options' my computer will crashes?

There is a solution for it, please?

I send you some changed settings, maybe it has to do with it?

Kindly regards,
James48

PC crashes After Enter 'Scanner Options'

mouser:
The program is probably trying to connect to your physical scanner and ask windows about it.. Do you have a scanner connected and turned on?

Maybe worth trying to reboot your computer and/or update any driver for your scanner.

I'm assuming you've never used the scanner functions of SC before, correct? It's not that they were working before and now crash?

james48:
I'm assuming you've never used the scanner functions of SC before, correct? It's not that they were working before and now crash?
-mouser (February 11, 2020, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes that's right Mouser, now for the first time I've set the Printer/Scanner to:  HP CLJM377 Scan Driver Twain

It looks now after I've switched off the printer, I still can switch to different Tool Tabs without crashing anymore :-)

Thank you very much for helping me.  :Thmbsup:

Regards,
James48

mouser:
It goes without saying that it should never crash the program going to the scanner tab, so I will look at the code and see what might be causing it..
It could be a bug in my code or it could be a scanner driver bug..

james48:
Thank you very much.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version