ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Good Freeware Video Editor?

<< < (4/4)

holt:
In MPC-BE Media Player Classic, is there any option to mirror-flop left and right sides? Not Windows 10, just within MPC-BE? Or VLC?-holt (February 01, 2020, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

MPC-BE (assign a hotkey):
[ Invalid Attachment ]

VLC:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-4wd (February 02, 2020, 11:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
4wd: Thank you! That's -really- cool.  :Thmbsup: Is there any way to do it with videos in either Brave or any other browser?

With the actual Windows 10 OS, I'm just afraid that if I ever managed to do it in Windows 10, the effect might be so disorienting that I might not be able to figure out how to switch it back to normal after watching a video on a particular web browser.

The reason for mirror switching left & right; after one has seen a 'favorite' movie too many times, the subjective 'newness' effect wears off; mirror flipping horizontally (left & right) is just 'disorienting' enough to trick the subconscious into feeling like one is watching the movie for the first time all over again.

I realized this from finding a few old favorites on YouTube, which the posting user horizontally flipped out of some misbegotten notion that it was somehow not infringing; I don't know so much about that, but the feeling of 'newness' to tired old movies was both unshakable and unmistakable.

Edit: If I could open a web browser movie in VLC (speaking of anything but YouTube), using VLC basically as a UI -User Interface- 'front end', then perhaps VLC could horizontally flip right and left during playback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version