ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

<< < (20/25) > >>

djMot:
FWIW, I'm using it every day, all day.  It's mainly working fine and I think I've resolved the not-starting-with-Windows issue, although I can't explain how.  Might have something to do with multiple versions on the computer (portable beta vs non-portable normal release).  But I did get this error this morning:

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

mouser:
Were you doing anything when the error occurred?
Can you check what version you are running that gave that error, and see if there is anything about the error at the bottom of the Troubleshooting Log page in the options?

djMot:
I don't see anything here that related to the error.  I took the screenshot Thursday March 12, 2020 at 05:07:30 AM.  As I recall, I wasn't doing anything (because I was remoted into the PC that get the error) and was probably doing something on the local machine when it popped up on the remote.

This is the entire log:

--- ---::: [ Starting Clipboard Help+Spell v.2.47.17 on Monday March 09, 2020 at 07:07:59 AM ] :::
::: [ Program ends on Wednesday March 11, 2020 at 04:23:20 PM ] :::

::: [ Starting Clipboard Help+Spell v.2.47.17 on Wednesday March 11, 2020 at 04:33:38 PM ] :::
::: [ Starting Clipboard Help+Spell v.2.47.17 on Thursday March 12, 2020 at 11:47:18 AM ] :::

mouser:
You are using a version somewhat older.. Try installing the latest.

djMot:
Really?  Because I downloaded and installed from the link on page 1 of this thread after reading your post on March 11, 2020, 03:54 PM (6 posts above this one) and there's been no further update announcement.  Is there a more official thread to get beta release notes and links?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version