ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

<< < (18/25) > >>

mouser:
Also, the reason the new CHS was slower for me was that I have the options to backup and optimize the database when the program starts, and with all the large clips this process was taking longer, hence the slower startup times.  I added a tray message to announce when backing up was occurring, and if you have a slow backup you might want to consider disabling the backup on startup function.

tomos:
The files that are different are the svg files.

on the left from folder chs1, right is chs2
Clips look identical when pasted.

This looks to me like Inkscape is titling all 'id numbers' differently. I guess that could be filtered, (please note for me this not so important -- I'm going to save clips occasionally to favourites. Beyond that I wont mind duplicates... Willing to keep checking though if you want: my main machine is down so currently no access to illustrator.

mouser:
No, that solves that issue.  I think for the most part its no big deal if you get duplicates.
Ideally it would be nice to be able to give CHS a rule like: ignore the hash of a specific format from a specific app.

mouser:
Uploaded new version which knows how to get image data from the clipboard in more formats.  Try it with your inkscape and see how it does.
You should now see image thumbnails in your quick paste pop up menu and from within the clip grid, etc.

mouser:
And updated again with a bugfix for image capture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version