ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

<< < (14/25) > >>

mouser:
Slight tweek in new update; *might* (but probably won't) improve the issue of double clips.

tomos:
So what I'd like you to do is look at the two *seemingly* duplicate entries within CHS and view the database views of the blobs from the interrogator window, and see what's different in the interrogator list of formats for those two clips.

Can you show me screenshots of the interrogator for each of the two clips?

It's EITHER going to be the case that the clipboard blobs are different, or that CHS has a bug in dupe detection.
-mouser (February 22, 2020, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

only difference I can see there is the milliseconds taken. There could be a difference in the png -- I havent looked for them (from Inkscape they are not shown in CHS).
Will try new version later :up:

mouser:
only difference I can see there is the milliseconds taken.
--- End quote ---
Don't trust that view, it doesnt show HASH values -- I will add that now.

Ok I've uploaded a new version that shows blob format hashes now in main Blob tab; should make it easier to see if there are differences in clips.

mouser:
Updated with improved ability to set limits on different format sizes.

mouser:
I found an issue that *might* be responsible for the double duplicate captures.  Can you download and try the new version and see if it still occurs even if you lower the delay to 200 or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version