ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR - Suggested Hotkey

<< < (3/4) > >>

anandcoral:
My laptop keyboard

FARR - Suggested Hotkey

F-keys are used extensively by my code/text editor.

The ` key is NOT free, I meant to say, as it is required for AHK codes.

Ctrl+space is also used by the editor

Alt+space is free but I use it for moving window, by opening the system menu.

Looks like some Win+Alt+space may do, have to try that.

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
You could try CapsLock.. it seems it already works in farr.. setting it as your hotkey should disable it from its normal operation.. god knows why you would ever want to use CapsLock for typing..

skajfes:
I use Alt+Space, and move my windows using the win+arrow keys (which is default in windows 10, and I believe 8 as well).

Nod5:
Ctrl+space is also used by the editor
Alt+space is free but I use it for moving window, by opening the system menu.
-anandcoral (January 23, 2020, 02:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, do you use those more often than FARR? If no, then why not just remap them to something else with AutoHotkey.

Or you could split them like so: Left Ctrl + Space for FARR, Right Ctrl + Space for something else.

anandcoral:
Yes, caps lock is working, so can use it. It is just that my laptop caps lock has a light which flickers on/off when used.
Ctrl+space is used in my text editor to list all syntax words for function/command.
Alt+space is rather free, but have this habit of using it instead of mouse to move/resize windows.

Found win+space is not used anywhere and also does not trigger anything.  The best Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts also dos no mentions it.  But FARR says unavailable.

FARR - Suggested Hotkey

Went for Win+Alt+space.
All keys are near each other and does not require much hand movement.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version