ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

looking for cheap email hoster

<< < (3/3)

Dormouse:
I like Frantech. Idiosyncratic, but good value so long as you don't need a lot of hand holding.

holt:
I've used freeware Yandex -which appears to be HQ'd in Russia- for several years now, and so far I've been quite happy with it.
https://mail.yandex.com/
I don't speak Russian, but their English version and UI is quite good.

I use Yandex in tandem with www.SneakEmail.com as a paid glorified spam filter. Nobody even 'sees' Yandex, because SneakEmail acts as my 'front end'. Each entity I contact gets their own unique virtual email address, permanent for them only.

A bit of folklore for you; I get very little junk, spam, or malware email, but a couple of years back I once received a flawlessly executed faux PayPal email asking for routine data verification. Trouble was, it did not come from the SneakEmail PayPal address and email header I had originally created for the real PayPal, but one of my other, obviously compromised email contacts. I wrote the real PayPal and forwarded the spoof PayPal email in it's entirety. A little while later, back came the response from the real PayPal, I had successfully reported a masterfully -IMHO- executed faux pfishing-PayPal operation to the real PayPal.

highend01:
www.SneakEmail.com: Sorry, account creation is currently disabled

Are there any other recommendable services like this?

city_zen:
www.SneakEmail.com: Sorry, account creation is currently disabled

Are there any other recommendable services like this?
-highend01 (January 13, 2020, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've heard good things about erine.email

From their website:

An anti-spam for your existing email address
erine.email is a strong shield for your emails against spam. Based on unlimited disposable email addresses, erine.email is completely free, open-source, and simple. Really.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version