ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Error Box -- Cannot create new PNG

(1/4) > >>

imscottb:
Hello Mouser,
I have Automatic Screen Shotter set to start automatically and take screenshots automatically. I have been getting error boxes all day lately and I do NOT know why. I think since the update the other day.
All I can do is click OKAY and then it happens again.
Any ideas why or what to do to fix this??
Thanks, Scott

mouser:
So you're using the latest version that was just put out a couple of days ago?
What does the error say?

imscottb:
Hello Mouser,
Yes, the latest version from a few days ago and you will see what it says if you can see this or let me know how I can send you a picture maybe.
Hopefully, you can see what I see from this link I created in Evernote. https://www.evernote.com/l/AALuUKsHF09OWKbvOd7m-N9ut6yb0i8dNSQ/         Let me know.
I KEEP on getting this and it is soo FRUSTRATING.
I have restarted my computer several times and it is not stopping!!

mouser:
Ok let me try to track this down..  I may have to get you a debug compiled version of the program to figure out where it's freaking out..

mouser:
If you kill the program from task manager and start it up again.. do the errors start happening immediately?
If you right-click on tray and tell it to take a screenshot now, does the error happen?
I'm trying to get a feel for whether the error is happening on EVERY screenshot, or only at a certain point..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version