ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 Wrap-up

<< < (2/3) > >>

nickodemos:
DonationCoder NANY 2020 Software releases - gHacks Tech News

publicdomain:
Awesome!!!

Truly motivating for a 2020 full of new releases :Thmbsup:

From a happy-to-be-part-of-DC,
Vic

Tuxman:
Again, I failed to finish my most impressive two projects in quite some time. But I have already worked on one of them today...  :P

Thank you, all (other) participants - the results are awesome as always!

mouser:
I don't know why this app wasn't submitted as part of NANY, dcmember r0bertdenir0's app Pandemonium:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=48841

If you have tried apps like noisli or brain.fm, you know what Pandemonium is about.
I work in an open plan office & it can be hard to get into the zone when there are ad-hoc conversations going on.
Noise cancelling headphones are good for low frequency noise but not so good at voices.
What I've found works for me is non-vocal sounds.
Natural sounds like rain, birds, running water, soft classical music (I like Gymnopedie by Satie) work especially well for me.
Services like noisli give you a fixed set of options to choose from.

Pandemonium lets you create a playlist of any number of audio files (anything supported by the IrrKlang library).
You can then simultaneously play all the streams over each other, setting volume on each stream.
I've found it really helpful for focusing & hope it might be useful to others.
It's probably best used with headphones, but that's up to you.
--- End quote ---

anandcoral:
I don't know why this app wasn't submitted as part of NANY, dcmember r0bertdenir0's app Pandemonium:
-mouser (January 12, 2020, 12:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
May be he did not get proper time at the end. Maybe knock on his door (personal message) will give some response.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version