ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

FeatureRequest: FTP Upload

<< < (2/2)

crono:
crono do you think you would be willing to send me the little c# script you made for me to add in like an addon download or something?
--- End quote ---
I will clean up the code a little bit and send it to you next Monday.

crono:
i'm making a list in help file of useful free addon tools that might be useful to add to screenshot captor tool menu.

--- End quote ---

I think imagemagick or theGimp would be also nice "Addons" for more advanced watermarking or image manipulation. TheGimp can be scripted via Script-Fu and it can be run from the shell. It is very powerfull - you can combine Images, adding borders and so on... Imagemagick is also good for watermarking (Text + Icons) and some othe nice FX

mouser:
agree, i'd love to make a little page of instructions for how to configure imagemagick to do some fun stuff.
if anyone configures any fun tools, please most the tool configurations so i can add them to help file and web page.

(thanks for the ftp code crono)

mouser:
Please see this thread for a new easy solution starting with version 2.99.02 of Screenshot Captor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version