ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Badly Needs to Interface Well with an Uploader - SOLVED

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
I've gotten SC and RightLoad to work together, using Worstje's Cautomaton.

But the problem, as I see it, is that if you go through the trouble of setting up a program like RightLoad, then there's really no more point in going through more effort to get it working in SC as well. All I have to do is right-click a file and tell it to upload, and I can do it inside SC from the thumbnail viewer thingy.

Renegade:
Hey, what about using DropBox? Would that work?

mouser:
Nevermind -- i found a good tool for it, ZUploader, and added support for it to Screenshot Captor.

ZUploader is a free open source uploader tool which works with imageshack, dropbox, flickr, ftp, and more, and is associated with the ZScreen project, a good open source screenshot tool in it's own right.

ZUploader is donationware -- please donate to them if you find their tool useful (you'll find a donate button in the ZUploader window).

Integration with Screenshot Captor 2.99.02:

From Screenshot Captor you will see help for installing ZUploader in the options

* A checkbox to auto queue in zuploader after taking a screenshot
* A menu item in tray to upload last file
* A menu item in the SendTo menu of the post capture pop-up dialog
* A tool menu item in the main Tools menu.
In short, just install ZUploader and Screenshot Captor will know how to use it.

mouser:
This issue has been solved and the thread closed.  To discuss further please use this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version